hello and thanks for having me

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blowsmoke

Original poster
Jan 22, 2014
Im an Auburn fan living in the state of Al, got 2 beautiful girls and a great wife. I have been smokin meat for several years now, tho not a pro by far. I sure am looking forward to reading/learning tips from the site, and hope maybe i can share one or two also. I cook for my family on a Master Forge propane cooker when i just want a "quick" BBQ meal, or i cater on a smoker i made out of a 500gal propane take all wood burnin. Been lucky a few times to place in competitions but u can never know too much. Cant wait to meet yall and share ideas!!  War Eagle...and happy smokin
beercheer.gif

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome Blow.  We are happy you joined. Catering? Cant wait to see some of your posts. 

Again, welcome 

Brian

Welcome, you won't regret joining this forum. This is a great place for learning and sharing info on good smoked food..... WHB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky