Hello All, newbie to group from Atlanta, GA area. adlkrodgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adlkrodgers

Original poster
Jan 24, 2022
Newbie to group, but lifelong learning from man/fire/meat folk! My arsenal: Memphis Elite Pellet Grill, Large Green Egg, & Cookshack elect. SM045.

Reactions: JLeonard
Come on in, the water's fine!! Glad to have you. Good people here and more than willing to help...

121!!?? That's pretty old, may be some kind of record...
Doubt I'll make it that far, now cruising, well more like wobbling into my 73rd year. Avoid public acknowledgement as I already get enough unrequested sales pitches for retireee must haves, and it's never about grilling!

Doubt I'll make it that far, now cruising, well more like wobbling into my 73rd year. Avoid public acknowledgement as I already get enough unrequested sales pitches for retireee must haves, and it's never about grilling!
Check your birthday in your profile, maybe some mistake there. According to that, you're 121 years old, just saying...

Check your birthday in your profile, maybe some mistake there. According to that, you're 121 years old, just saying...
Maybe he entered it as how old he feels? And you have to get an admin to edit your birthday, you can't edit it yourself. Mine got screwed up somehow, in one of the hosting migrations, and I had to get Jeff to fix it.

Welcome from NC . Looking forward to your smokes.

Maybe he entered it as how old he feels? And you have to get an admin to edit your birthday, you can't edit it yourself. Mine got screwed up somehow, in one of the hosting migrations, and I had to get Jeff to fix it.

I can relate to that one. Thanks for the chuckle Doug.

Yep, definitely feeling older - wish I could say wiser too, but every time I tackle brisket, it's like my first time - deja Vudu all over again!

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky