Hello All, new member from Alabama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NATidefan

Original poster
Jan 20, 2018
So, first of all I want to say thanks for all the info I've already gathered from this site. Been wanting to get into smoking and when I found out Walmart had the Bluetooth 30" MES on sale clearance for 140 I figured now was the time. After visiting this site I decided to get a AMNPS (which should arrive Monday) and then decided to go and and do the mailbox mod. Plan on my first smoke next weekend! Anyway, thanks for all the advice so far!

zxyMPzy.jpg

Welcome to the board! Jump into the conversations. For a first smoke, consider chicken parts because they're inexpensive and quick so they're good for learning the traits of your smoker.

Reactions: NATidefan
Welcome to the board! Jump into the conversations. For a first smoke, consider chicken parts because they're inexpensive and quick so they're good for learning the traits of your smoker.

Thanks, probably gonna do a Boston butt. Already had one in the freezer. Ive done pulled pork in the Crock-Pot several times before so I already had it planned for that.

I read bears step by step for doing a butt so Ill be following that for my first time and think it should probably come out well.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a pretty nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky