Hello again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shorty

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
Johnstown Pa
Hello again all from Pa. It has been awhile since I have been here!! I am just getting back into smoking after some bad luck with my upright smoker, I finally saved enough to get a pellet smoker/grill and am looking forward to getting back in the game!!!

Welcome back shorty, glad your back into the swing of things.

Chris

Holy Mackerel where ya been?
Never mind, Just Welcome Back!
Looking forward to anything you'd care to share.
Welcome back!

What unit did you purchase and what were your reasons?? Im looking at a RecTech and a few others as well.

I bought the Treager pro 20, I didn’t really research any others!’ My buddy has one I have used his a few times and loved it and it is the perfect size for just my wife and I!’

Reactions: Widowmaker
I bought the Treager pro 20, I didn’t really research any others!’ My buddy has one I have used his a few times and loved it and it is the perfect size for just my wife and I!’
Treager is HIGH on my list!! I've read and heard many great things!!! Thank you Buddy!!!

Good afternoon and welcome from a cloudy and cool day here in East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky