Happy New Year ALL!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2011
Here is wishing all a Happier New Year! 2020 has been trying for many. Loss of jobs, friends, family and beloved pets. I hope the coming year is better for all, with health, wealth, and happiness coming in the near months and all year!
Take Care my Friends...JJ

Happy new year to you also! Thank you for all you do here on the forum! Happy new years to all here on the forum, and best wishes for the new year! This year has been hard for alot of us, for many different reasons... but it will make us stronger. Just remember what's really important... family and friends...be thankful for them, and give them a hug and tell them how important they are to you!

Best wishes
Ryan

Hey JJ and all of my SMFfamily. Here's wishing everyone health and prosperity in 2021. Any resoloutions all? I resolve to "figure out the 'posting pictures" thing...(I'm not very savvy with that stuff, but it's time). Looking forward to sharing more.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks JJ Hope for a Brighter and better New Year for you and Yours

Happy New Year! If you want to be SURE this year will be good:
GUEST_b79f0b07-590a-48b2-a6b8-4957726e1ea6

Here is wishing all a Happier New Year! 2020 has been trying for many. Loss of jobs, friends, family and beloved pets. I hope the coming year is better for all, with health, wealth, and happiness coming in the near months and all year!
Take Care my Friends...JJ

Amen Jimmy!!!
It shouldn't be hard to beat 2020.
Best in 2021 to You All !!

Bear

Same to you and yours, JJ. And to all of my SMF Friends and Family, we'll all have a better 2021 for sure.
Stay safe everyone!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky