• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy New Year ALL!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Here is wishing all a Happier New Year! 2020 has been trying for many. Loss of jobs, friends, family and beloved pets. I hope the coming year is better for all, with health, wealth, and happiness coming in the near months and all year!
Take Care my Friends...JJ

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Happy new year to you also! Thank you for all you do here on the forum! Happy new years to all here on the forum, and best wishes for the new year! This year has been hard for alot of us, for many different reasons... but it will make us stronger. Just remember what's really important... family and friends...be thankful for them, and give them a hug and tell them how important they are to you!

Best wishes
Ryan

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Happy New Year!! Lets hope for a good 2021

tanglefoot

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 27, 2012
Hey JJ and all of my SMFfamily. Here's wishing everyone health and prosperity in 2021. Any resoloutions all? I resolve to "figure out the 'posting pictures" thing...(I'm not very savvy with that stuff, but it's time). Looking forward to sharing more.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Thanks JJ Hope for a Brighter and better New Year for you and Yours

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Back at you JJ!
I don’t think 2021 could possibly be as bad as 2020.
Al

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Here is wishing all a Happier New Year! 2020 has been trying for many. Loss of jobs, friends, family and beloved pets. I hope the coming year is better for all, with health, wealth, and happiness coming in the near months and all year!
Take Care my Friends...JJ

Amen Jimmy!!!
It shouldn't be hard to beat 2020.
Best in 2021 to You All !!

Bear

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Same to you and yours, JJ. And to all of my SMF Friends and Family, we'll all have a better 2021 for sure.
Stay safe everyone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.