• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Habanero Sake Wings with Ranch Tots

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 17, 2021
I would just dry the habs in your oven at around 200*F so that you can powder them. There's always dried ghost and other chiles you could make a blend of, too. de Arbols are an easy to find, pretty potent without really altering the flavor (like a habanero family member)

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 25, 2017
I would just dry the habs in your oven at around 200*F so that you can powder them. There's always dried ghost and other chiles you could make a blend of, too. de Arbols are an easy to find, pretty potent without really altering the flavor (like a habanero family member)
Oh I've got plenty powders... Jalapeño, Chipotle, Habanero etc... I have a dehydrator and make my own all the time.

I've already got the habaneros soaking in the Sake so I'll test that process in the next week.

I'm trying to make a clean looking super crispy skin wing... I just wish I could buy all flats! Haha

sawhorseray

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Nice piece of work Charlie, I'd be all over that plate, Like! RAY

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.