Habanero Sake Wings with Ranch Tots

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would just dry the habs in your oven at around 200*F so that you can powder them. There's always dried ghost and other chiles you could make a blend of, too. de Arbols are an easy to find, pretty potent without really altering the flavor (like a habanero family member)

Reactions: kilo charlie
I would just dry the habs in your oven at around 200*F so that you can powder them. There's always dried ghost and other chiles you could make a blend of, too. de Arbols are an easy to find, pretty potent without really altering the flavor (like a habanero family member)

Oh I've got plenty powders... Jalapeño, Chipotle, Habanero etc... I have a dehydrator and make my own all the time.

I've already got the habaneros soaking in the Sake so I'll test that process in the next week.

I'm trying to make a clean looking super crispy skin wing... I just wish I could buy all flats! Haha

Reactions: Hamdrew
In that case, I'd bet an extract like you're making is the way to go
Haha this just bumped down the list as I've come up with a couple other things I wanna try.. but I'll report back soon enough!

Reactions: Hamdrew
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky