• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Grilled Pulled Beef Melt 'n Onion Rings

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Had some leftover oak smoked/Tatonka Dust seasoned pulled beef from a chuck roast that we added some sautéed onions, red, orange and yellow peppers.

-----

Sandwiched all together in Texas toast with slices of American Swiss cheese in between the fillings and the bread on both sides. Grilled the sandwich in cast iron with onions rings on the BGE with the Vortex.

-----

-----

Man this was packed with flavor!

-----

Thanks for looking!

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
Mo That is wild Onion Rings on the grill they look great Points for sure heading at ya.

Richie

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
What no bacon wrapped onion rings? Where's the cheese crust? That almost looks healthy,I'll take two!:drool

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
What no bacon wrapped onion rings? Where's the cheese crust? That almost looks healthy,I'll take two!:drool
Here is a Bacon Cheeseburger Onion Ring that is on my to-do list with Tatonka Dust of course!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job Marty!

That's a sammie & a half!

Point!

Al

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Great looking Sammies & Rings, Marty!!
----

Guess you know we love Sammies!!

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.