Keto Cabbage Roll soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Soup time is here so 24 quarts in process. Selling some, gifting some, eating some and will freeze quarts. This one is great out of the freezer. This will simmer at least another two hours.
1000005540-01.jpeg
1000005545-01.jpeg

Reactions: 02ebz06
Another round of this soup in the books. Its a big fav for both me and my little circle of locals who acquire food from me. Yielded 17 quarts. Some already left the house lol. I'll put up a half dozen or so in the freezer and eat some this week. I've noticed the formula on the Brown Swerve has changed so the last couple times used about 1 to 1 1/2 cups and sometimes a little more ACV too. It's really just a taste at the end to make sure I get the tanginess I want. Really like these new containers that Sam's sells by the case. Very hearty y duty and great for the freezer. The GFS equivalent I used to buy are much thinner mil and cost more.
PXL_20240305_153655198.PORTRAIT.jpg

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Its a big fav for both me and my little circle of locals who acquire food from me.
I'd like to be in that circle...😄
Really like these new containers that Sam's sells by the case.
The ones I use come 250/case and I've been buying them online for a long time. I've seen cheaper ones that the lid will pop off when they're frozen, but not the ones I buy. I'll have to check them out at my "local" Sam's. You wouldn't happen to have a UPC or stock number for them, would you?

Reactions: jcam222
I'd like to be in that circle...😄

The ones I use come 250/case and I've been buying them online for a long time. I've seen cheaper ones that the lid will pop off when they're frozen, but not the ones I buy. I'll have to check them out at my "local" Sam's. You wouldn't happen to have a UPC or stock number for them, would you?
These are fantastic. Super heavy duty. I bought these and also pint ones.
Screenshot_20240305-185240.png

Just a funny thing is I was looking at getting some of these for holding stabilizing liquid cold in the fridge…..locally they are $8 ish a piece……. Now from the food side of things just more desire!

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky