Grilled Pork Tenderloin w/Blueberry Gastrique...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You know what they say. Eating healthy ain’t cheap! Really nice job on the meal. We love pork tenderloins as well.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Thank you my friend, I appreciate that!
Look at you, got the double ride going. That doesn't happen often but it sure is deserved.
Not sure how that happened nor if it is deserved, but thank you.
that blueberry gastrique sounds absolutely fantastic. Got me thinking
I haven't been making the gastrique for pork for awhile because of the sugar. The Swerve changes things for me. I have also made it using sugar free jelly when I can't find fresh blueberries. Give it a try and let me know what you think...

Looks great! Reminds me that I haven done a pork tenderloin for some time...
I find them on sale fairly often for $1.99/lb. for single packs. I'll buy a couple for the freezer just to have on hand. Easy to thaw out and quick and easy to cook...

Great lookin' plate Charles, nice work! Check out Splenda, I've been using it in place of sugar on berry pies, can't tell the difference. Strawberry season is here!

DSCN4393.JPG

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Great lookin' plate Charles, nice work! Check out Splenda, I've been using it in place of sugar on berry pies, can't tell the difference. Strawberry season is here!

View attachment 658525
Thank you, Ray! I'll try the Splenda again. In the past it has left an aftertaste, but I've not used it in this gastrique.

Great looking pies, too!!:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I have some pork tenderloin to cook. I normal do it with jerk. I also got some more blueberries and have enough jam now so I think this would be perfect! I usually just grill quick but think give your way a shot also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky