Grilled Double Smoked Ham & Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow, that's awful. I had to cut out most salt when I was in my 20's due to high blood pressure, overweight, etc. I never knew canned soup had so much sodium. I only have it 1-2 times per year, if that. My wife makes homemade soups 1-2 times per month, never adds salt, she's got HBP too, not as bad as I, but it's still worth noting. We stopped adding salt to all of our cooking 30 years ago. Glad you ended up OK. Thanks for this invaluable info.

Mike

I never worried about Salt, until 2012, after my Open Heart Fiasco, that left me with Congested Heart Failure, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD-Emphysema, descending Aortic Aneurysm, all on top of my Agent Orange problems.
So now I never add salt to anything, and try to limit sodium to a fair level daily.
It's a PITA !!

Bear

It is a PITA. Watching salt intake truly is. I'm sorry you have all those health issues, but glad you're up and around and still kicking, and taking care of yourself.

Stay safe.
Mike

That Sammy looks wonderful Bear, big Like! As a boy my mama would make me grilled H&C sammys just the way you do, been a staple of my diet for as far back as I can remember. RAY

That Sammy looks wonderful Bear, big Like! As a boy my mama would make me grilled H&C sammys just the way you do, been a staple of my diet for as far back as I can remember. RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I think I'm due for some more pretty soon, judging by my Belly's growls.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Dang must be the aging thing i almost missed this one too. Love grilled cheese sammies anyway you make them and yup dip in tomato soup.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky