Grilled cheese sloppy dawg

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If I did this at my house that’d be all my kids would want to eat for a month! Looks good though, and creative!

If I did this at my house that’d be all my kids would want to eat for a month! Looks good though, and creative!
I feel you! My oldest son has asked for this a couple times now lol!

Nice Sowsage creative for sure. With everyone talking food truck/fair food maybe we should have a section just for that and you could be the King of it.
Thanks! Its definitely food truck/ fair food worthy!

First off this thread is just for fun. So dont be to hard on me. I promise I'll redeem myself later. We didnt really have anything planned for dinner last night and it was kind of a chill and watch movies with the kids kind of night. Wife said she would be happy if I just warm up some sloppy joes from the other night. Ryder said he wanted a hot dog and knox wanted a grilled cheese. Ok no problem. I dont mind beeing a short order cook when its all easy stuff like that. Then I started thinking.......all three of those sounded good to me. This would definitely fall under the "dirty little secret" of foods! Lol. Anyway here it it is....the "grilled cheese sloppy dawg" lol!
Started with making a grilled cheese. White bread and american cheese. And of course butter. Smashed it down so it would fold into a hot dog bun.View attachment 431706

Then I stuffed it down into my taco holder to help hold its shape.View attachment 431707

Stuff in the dog and top with some yellow mustard.View attachment 431708

Then top it off with the sloppy joe.View attachment 431709

And there it is. The grilled cheese sloppy dawg!View attachment 431710

Not my most beautiful meal and certainly not the healthiest. But I will say I was pretty satisfied! Thanks for taking a look!
Nothing wrong with that..Not a big fan of plain dog buns anyhow...Well done Sir. Thumbs up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky