Greetings from PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GreenSmoke42

Original poster
Dec 9, 2019
Hey all, Mike here from Lanc Co PA. I have been grilling for a long time and played around with some smoking on my Weber kettle. This fall I took the full plunge and got an OK Joes Highland modded it out and now looking to get into the smoking game. Found this forum while searching the web and it has helped the learning curve immensely! I figured it was time to start contributing and stop lurking. Excited to be apart of the group. Happy Cooking all!

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome glad to have you on board. Look under events and you will see that in PA there are plans for a spring gathering. Would like to have consider joining us.

Warren

A Big Howdy and Welcome from Beautiful East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky