• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from PA

GreenSmoke42

Joined Dec 9, 2019
Hey all, Mike here from Lanc Co PA. I have been grilling for a long time and played around with some smoking on my Weber kettle. This fall I took the full plunge and got an OK Joes Highland modded it out and now looking to get into the smoking game. Found this forum while searching the web and it has helped the learning curve immensely! I figured it was time to start contributing and stop lurking. Excited to be apart of the group. Happy Cooking all!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Welcome from Centre Co.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Happy to have ya join us!
Al

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
welcome from CNY,
Dang is everyone in here from PA.?

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
welcome from ne pa, great forum here with lot's of great people who are full of knowledge.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome glad to have you on board. Look under events and you will see that in PA there are plans for a spring gathering. Would like to have consider joining us.

Warren

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
A Big Howdy and Welcome from Beautiful East Texas

Gary

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.