Greetings from Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC66

Original poster
Feb 23, 2023
Fast approaching retirement and looking forward to our first grandchild this summer. In 2021 my wife celebrated Fathers Day, my birthday and our anniversary when she bought me a Pitts & Spitts Maverick 850. My backyard line-up is now the P&S, a Weber 22" kettle with a slow -n-sear and rotisserie and Weber gas grill for when you have to have it NOW!! Enjoy cold beer, room temp bourbon and cigars. You now know more about me than my cardiologist. God Bless America!

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us. Congrats on your upcoming grandchild!

Ryan

Reactions: JC66
Welcome from North Mississippi. G'babies are the best. Got my 4th (and first grandson) coming this summer.
Look forward to your post and pics (we like pics).

Jim

Thanks for the welcome fellas. Folks from all over the map! I'm glad to be here. And first order of business is to figure out how to post pics!

Welcome aboard JC, sounds like you're well equipped. One thing I see missing is a beer pole. It's a must have for all modern smokers.

1677202401934.png

Also don't forget to vote in our Throw-down if you haven't already. Here's a link:

Chris

Welcome from Alabama! I will retire if my IRA & 401(k) ever quit hemorrhaging. Early morning coffee to start the cook, cold beer when it feels right & bourbon after are a tough combination to beat.

Reactions: JC66
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky