Green curry, the only way to break in a discada!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Me thinks you are trying to get me killed. She Who Must Be Obeyed would kill me if I get any more bbq gear!
Its not new, just re-purposed. Just an old thrown away worn-out tractor disc! First one I saw I fell in love with. I was cooking chili at a cook-off and the folks next door, well the guys wanted to meet my good lookin helper and vice versa. They broke out that disc and stated making chicken and beef fajitas (which is not chili and very much apprecaited at a cook off) and we all got to be better neighbors. 

You are actually helping to save the earth being enviromentally friendly while recycling!

Reactions: bdskelly

Its not new, just re-purposed. Just an old thrown away worn-out tractor disc! First one I saw I fell in love with. I was cooking chili at a cook-off and the folks next door, well the guys wanted to meet my good lookin helper and vice versa. They broke out that disc and stated making chicken and beef fajitas (which is not chili and very much apprecaited at a cook off) and we all got to be better neighbors. 

You are actually helping to save the earth being enviromentally friendly while recycling!
You've still got it brother.  Point! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky