Green Chile Pork Posole (Stew)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I cant believe no one asked! I would love to see the Pork Ramen recipe...JJ

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I have yet to try these. I will take a look. Thanks.

jcam222 jcam222 they have the Eden Foods Organic Black Soy Beans -- 15 oz on sale #2.19
tallbm tallbm just ordered. Their shipping is reasonable.

Oh yeah I LOVE that site. Only place I can get Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) in 300mg capsules and Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) in 800mcg tablets. These 2 vitamins save my life the few times a year I drink alcohol haha.
Best prices ever as well.
If you order $25+ in their Vitacost brand products it's free shipping on the whole order.

If you weight train or just need protein powder for meal replacements their Vitacost ARO brand protein powders and supplements are amazing and price can't be beat! They even carry a Casein protein powder which is not so common and it's great nutritionally as well as best price around.

I freakin love that place. Once the holiday sales come around Black Friday/Cyber Monday I put in giant orders for things on great discount and they last me almost all year long!

Enjoy the shirataki rice, Eden beans, and all the other goodies you will surely find there :D

• Love
Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Thanks for the heads up! Limit 10 so I placed two separate orders. May order 10 more lol.
Don't forget that 20% off discount when you add your email to their marketing campaign. Just use a junk email address and you should be good. I have an old email address that I sign up with things for and all the junk goes there haha :D

Don't forget that 20% off discount when you add your email to their marketing campaign. Just use a junk email address and you should be good. I have an old email address that I sign up with things for and all the junk goes there haha :D
Damn I missed that lol. That would have covered the shipping.

Thanks for the heads up! Limit 10 so I placed two separate orders. May order 10 more lol.
They sent me 15% off and free shipping. Ordered 10 more cans beans. They be easy to use in recipes.

Reactions: tallbm and jcam222
I love a good pozole. It's about time to make some up! I have some pulled pork I could use.
Oh yeah, this stuff is amazing! I saw canned tomatillos half off this week so picked up some and some on sale pork butt steaks to make this dish with shirataki rice :)

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma and jcam222 jcam222 I just received another 7 pound bag of the dry beans, used up my first bag with a batch of charro made for this week :D Been making charro beans every week with them for weeks now. They are sooooo good!

Being so swamped with work these beans have been saving me for a great tasting quick warm p meal with a little bit of cheese in it and I can eat fast and the taste is fantastic!

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma jcam222 jcam222
Vitacost has 20% off $60+ of food items so you can get $2.19 canned Eden Black Soybeans and the Shiritaki rice, and Erythritol. The Vitacost brand Erythritol and Shiritakie are the best deals around period so 20% off is even better!
Coupon code: BMSMFOOD20

I just ordered 32 bags of Shiritaki rice and 5 bags of Erythritol (15 pounds). $25 off total, no tax, and free shipping (Vitacost brand items total over $25 = free shipping)!!!

I was down to about half my stock of Shiritaki rice and running low on Erythritol. Next big purchase will be Back Friday/Cyber Monday deals for me. I stock up on those kinds of items for most of the year at that time :D

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma jcam222 jcam222
Vitacost has 20% off $60+ of food items so you can get $2.19 canned Eden Black Soybeans and the Shiritaki rice, and Erythritol. The Vitacost brand Erythritol and Shiritakie are the best deals around period so 20% off is even better!
Coupon code: BMSMFOOD20

I just ordered 32 bags of Shiritaki rice and 5 bags of Erythritol (15 pounds). $25 off total, no tax, and free shipping (Vitacost brand items total over $25 = free shipping)!!!

I was down to about half my stock of Shiritaki rice and running low on Erythritol. Next big purchase will be Back Friday/Cyber Monday deals for me. I stock up on those kinds of items for most of the year at that time :D
Thanks for sharing!! Do you know if they carry allulose?

Thanks for sharing!! Do you know if they carry allulose?
I checked and they don't have any reasonable Allulose options. stuff like 8oz for $12.99 and so. Would be cool if they starting doing their own Vitacost Allulose brand like they do with Erythritol.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky