Greek Beef Steak Roll-Ups W/ Yogurt Cream Gravy (Mega Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You have been on Fire Robert! This sounds and looks incredible! Nailed the cook on those skirts!
That's a bit of a stretch Brian but thank you. I've had a couple meals come out OK recently but I'd hardly call that being on fire :emoji_laughing:

Robert

A very creative and a very delicious looking dinner you made there Robert! The gravy looks fantastic! I’m sure you could make a gravy cookbook at this point.
Thanks very much Joe. The gravy was fantastic and really set the meal over the top. As for writing a gravy cookbook, not so sure about that buddy. My writing skills leave a lot to be desired and I never write down ingredients or measure them. It'd be a collection pretty cryptic recipes.

Robert

Yiassou! Robert. . .Looks great and very creative. . .I am officially christening you an honorary Greek!
I very much appreciate the kind words John, as well as the indoctrination into the Greek food society. Remember though, you're the one who got me started down this road. I thought about tagging you on this but had not seen you around recently. Very nice to see you again sir.

Robert

" OPA " well done Robert looks great. I am surprised the Feta did not over power this
Thank you David. I was cognizant of hoe strong the feta would be so went light with it, enough to add flavor but not be overpowering.
Like a Greek Rouladen, love it
Funny you say this. Rouladen is exactly what I had in mind starting out then saw the Greek seasoning and went this direction.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That's some very glowing praise, thank you. I thought it was more a meal born of desperation by somebody who just wanted something decent for dinner :emoji_wink:

Robert
It is that very situation that made you shine. I can tell you that woud not have been the same result if I were confronted with that very set of circumstances! :emoji_anguished:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky