Gourmia air fryers on sale at costco.com til 2/24/2019

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

solman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 13, 2015
in case anyone's in the market for an air fryer, gourmia's are now on sale at costco.com. both 5 and 6 quart models are $15 off. the price is great, but their return policy is even better if you ever have issues with it at any time.
5 quart link
6 quart link

i have the 6 quart and love it. i haven't done too much with it, but have done moz sticks, breaded cod and chicken wings. i'm amazed at how well it reheats rock solid frozen chicken wings that i had previously smoked, in 10 minutes they come out as if they just came off the smoker.

Been bouncing back and forth on an air fryer and decided to hold off for a while. The Gourmia is tempting. So many different brands out there and different capacities. Wife was interested in the ninja foodi since it had a "browning" feature and could double as an air fryer in addition to being a pressure cooker. They have an 8 qt model, large like our instant pot. Very tempting, but on hold. Last big purchase was the slicer and that may be it for some time to come.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky