gotta say hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crawdaddy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 21, 2007
Pensacola, FL
I am a new member but not new to the forum.....I have learned so much from this site so I figured it was time to join and say hello. I"m using the Char-Broil American Gourmet offset smoker for the moment. I say that because my next move will be a step up in size if I have anything to say about it.

Crawdaddy
Welcome.. glad you finally decided to join the group...lots of great people here ready to help...all ya got to do is ask....Again.. Welcome
Later
Richard

Welcome Crawdaddy. Keep us posted on your ugrade. Also, you bio says Florida for now. You plan on leavin us Floridians, :shock: , and all this beautiful weather we have!

Good smokin,

Nice to have you join us, crawdaddy. Always room for a former lurker!!

Well Hello Crawdaddy -

Glad you decided to join in on forum. Yes there is alot of stuff here and it's so much fun to learn it all. You won't find a nicer bunch of folks more willing to help either. Enjoy!

Debi

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky