gotta say hello

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by crawdaddy, Jan 22, 2007.

1. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Fire Starter

I am a new member but not new to the forum.....I have learned so much from this site so I figured it was time to join and say hello. I"m using the Char-Broil American Gourmet offset smoker for the moment. I say that because my next move will be a step up in size if I have anything to say about it.

2. soflaquer

soflaquer Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, Crawdaddy!

Nice to have another fellow Floridian here. I'm happy you quick "lurking" and decided to join us! Good luck with your move up to a bigger unit!

Jeff

3. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF crawdaddy!!! Glad you came out of the shadows to join us.

4. vulcan75001

vulcan75001 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Crawdaddy
    Welcome.. glad you finally decided to join the group...lots of great people here ready to help...all ya got to do is ask....Again.. Welcome
    Later
    Richard

5. Welcome to SMF. This is definitely a place where, "Membership has it's privileges". Hey, there's a slogan for ya.

6. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard Crawdaddy glad your here with us, the smoke is thin and blue and plenty of it.

7. naplesroo

naplesroo Smoke Blower

Welcome Crawdaddy. Keep us posted on your ugrade. Also, you bio says Florida for now. You plan on leavin us Floridians, :shock: , and all this beautiful weather we have!

Good smokin,

8. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice to have you join us, crawdaddy. Always room for a former lurker!!

9. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Well Hello Crawdaddy -

Glad you decided to join in on forum. Yes there is alot of stuff here and it's so much fun to learn it all. You won't find a nicer bunch of folks more willing to help either. Enjoy!

Debi

10. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF.

11. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, glad to see you made the committment. Please ask, share, and enjoy

12. bwsmith_2000

bwsmith_2000 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome Crawdaddy!
    I know the feeling. Lurk for a while and then just jump in. We're all friends here and look forward to seeing your posts.