Got me a new smoking buddy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pepper asked me to get her good side LOL.
20230109_204644.jpg
20230109_204640.jpg

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
No lie buddy leo was brought up with 2 sisters and that liitle gang was a constant tornado of trouble LOL.

I am curious how she will look. Hard to tell atm as her coat is a mess and she's pretty emaciated. She almost looks like she has some main coon in her with the ear tufts. For only being inside 36 hours she was settling in great. She spent a couple hours sleeping on top of the bed with me before work. I have a feeling personal space isn't gonna mean much to her snicker.

These are current rescue kitties, we have had them for a few years so far
View attachment 654183
and this is the neighbors cat that spends more time with me when I am outside (our cats are indoor only).
View attachment 654184
Nice I love tux and black cats...

I know it's hard to tell how small pepper 8s but her heads smaller than a raqet ball and her front paws are about the size of the tips of my pinkies

Reactions: clifish
I don't like cats at all but I did cave a few years back and got the oldest son a Maine coon
Screenshot_20230111_122345.png

He recently moved out and has a couple weeks to claim the cat or it's going to a new home lol. Only cool thing about it is her name is kitty Kardashian......she's got a fat ass.

Glad you got you a new buddy though negolien negolien seems like you love the guy

It's always great to have a new member in the house.. She'll do fine.

We were worried about bring in in a new cat too. Last year we got a new tabby. He's a mackerel tabby also so I kinda coined him Macky.. Turns out that he grew up to be bigger than the other two cats we have. Now he's big Mack, AKA as A$$whole because he likes to bite your nose while your sleeping..
All three are male so it's just brotherly love and fighting all the time.
View attachment 653905
Mack as a kitten trying to be friends with older brother Smokey. Smokes wasn't to keen on the idea.
Wow, they look a lot like our last two.
1673466474766.png

Brother & sister, they both lived to 15, & passed w/in a few months of each other a few years ago. My wife and I have had cats for most of our 43 years together. But after these two, we both agreed that we were happy not to have to deal with litter in the house anymore.

Wow, they look a lot like our last two.
View attachment 654226
Brother & sister, they both lived to 15, & passed w/in a few months of each other a few years ago. My wife and I have had cats for most of our 43 years together. But after these two, we both agreed that we were happy not to have to deal with litter in the house anymore.
My wife says the same thing, after these two no more, we likely still have a good amount of time left with them. As retirement somewhat approaches looking for less things to tie us down, I am down from 15 fish tanks to 4 right now.

My wife says the same thing, after these two no more, we likely still have a good amount of time left with them. As retirement somewhat approaches looking for less things to tie us down, I am down from 15 fish tanks to 4 right now.
Same here Cliff. We missed not having a pet for a long time after we lost Max. But. Same as you. We are prepping for retirement. Who knows? Maybe once we are full time RVers. We may get an ankle biter

• Love
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky