Got a Blackstone Griddle.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DocSteve

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 27, 2018
Gift, 28" since I only cook for myself.
Of course, all my neighbors showed up.

Attachments

• 20201129_151003.jpg
    20201129_151003.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 20201129_151749.jpg
    20201129_151749.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 20201129_151850.jpg
    20201129_151850.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 76
Nice! You're gonna love that. I have the 28in pro with lid. Cook for 6-8 on it regularly. Never run out of room. Enjoy!

Congratulations. Mine is in the box still. Just not sure where to place it so it’s not exposed to the elements and just sits boxed in the barn

Congratulations. Mine is in the box still. Just not sure where to place it so it’s not exposed to the elements and just sits boxed in the barn
Similar here. Have small covered porch. 3 grills already out there and picnic bench.

You will love it. I have the 36” It lives in the garage. Next year I am hoping to start an extension on our patio as a covered outdoor cooking area.

You will love it. I have the 36” It lives in the garage. Next year I am hoping to start an extension on our patio as a covered outdoor cooking area.
I'm 49, ret from mil at 39. No wife/kids. I move when I'm bored so I rent.
My hobbies are cooking, firearms and my dog.
Had a row of long guns laid out for yearly inventory. .22 to .338L, optics Nikon, Sig, Nightforce.

Attachments

• 20201120_075731.jpg
    20201120_075731.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 55
I'm 49, ret from mil at 39. No wife/kids. I move when I'm bored so I rent.
My hobbies are cooking, firearms and my dog.
Had a row of long guns laid out for yearly inventory. .22 to .338L, optics Nikon, Sig, Nightforce.
I'm retired army. Nice arsenal

Nice
I really want a Blackstone or equivalent dedicated griddle based cooker unit.
My 30 year old Camp Chef griddle is a PIA for cooking.

I have 3 rifles with open sights and 1 with a scope.

Considered a pusher RV with trailer to haul your car and toys?

Your gonna love that griddle. I have a Camp Chef 36, and we use it all the time. I keep it outside on a screened in patio, with a soft cover. I’ve had it for quite a while & don’t have any problems with rust, but when I’m done using it I clean it with water, dry it off & spray Pam on it.
Al

Your gonna love that griddle. I have a Camp Chef 36, and we use it all the time. I keep it outside on a screened in patio, with a soft cover. I’ve had it for quite a while & don’t have any problems with rust, but when I’m done using it I clean it with water, dry it off & spray Pam on it.
Al
Good to know. If I dont clean the drip tray on my GMG each time, within a week, there's mold growing on it. Fla, covered porch, soft grill cover.

Congrats. I got my 28" with soft cover back in September, loving it. Haven't used it as much as I hoped, now it's getting colder outside, and I keep it under a rooftop area. Worry if I do not use it at least 1-2 times per month it it will rust. I clean after every use, and put a small coating of veg oil after cleaning. May get the hard lid for better storing though. There's only the 2 of us now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky