• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Got a Blackstone Griddle.

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Nice! You're gonna love that. I have the 28in pro with lid. Cook for 6-8 on it regularly. Never run out of room. Enjoy!

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 16, 2007
Congratulations. Mine is in the box still. Just not sure where to place it so it’s not exposed to the elements and just sits boxed in the barn

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Gift, 28" since I only cook for myself.
Of course, all my neighbors showed up.
My bird watching skills are kind of weak on waterfowl, are those birds in the sandpiper or curlew family?

DocSteve

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 27, 2018
Congratulations. Mine is in the box still. Just not sure where to place it so it’s not exposed to the elements and just sits boxed in the barn
Similar here. Have small covered porch. 3 grills already out there and picnic bench.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
You will love it. I have the 36” It lives in the garage. Next year I am hoping to start an extension on our patio as a covered outdoor cooking area.

DocSteve

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 27, 2018
You will love it. I have the 36” It lives in the garage. Next year I am hoping to start an extension on our patio as a covered outdoor cooking area.
I'm 49, ret from mil at 39. No wife/kids. I move when I'm bored so I rent.
My hobbies are cooking, firearms and my dog.
Had a row of long guns laid out for yearly inventory. .22 to .338L, optics Nikon, Sig, Nightforce.

Attachments

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
I'm 49, ret from mil at 39. No wife/kids. I move when I'm bored so I rent.
My hobbies are cooking, firearms and my dog.
Had a row of long guns laid out for yearly inventory. .22 to .338L, optics Nikon, Sig, Nightforce.
I'm retired army. Nice arsenal

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Nice
I really want a Blackstone or equivalent dedicated griddle based cooker unit.
My 30 year old Camp Chef griddle is a PIA for cooking.

I have 3 rifles with open sights and 1 with a scope.

Considered a pusher RV with trailer to haul your car and toys?

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Gift, 28" since I only cook for myself.
Of course, all my neighbors showed up.
Too hell with the Blk.Stone.
Your choice of weapons is way more impressive than any griddle ever made.:emoji_metal::emoji_thumbsup:

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Your gonna love that griddle. I have a Camp Chef 36, and we use it all the time. I keep it outside on a screened in patio, with a soft cover. I’ve had it for quite a while & don’t have any problems with rust, but when I’m done using it I clean it with water, dry it off & spray Pam on it.
Al

DocSteve

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 27, 2018
Your gonna love that griddle. I have a Camp Chef 36, and we use it all the time. I keep it outside on a screened in patio, with a soft cover. I’ve had it for quite a while & don’t have any problems with rust, but when I’m done using it I clean it with water, dry it off & spray Pam on it.
Al
Good to know. If I dont clean the drip tray on my GMG each time, within a week, there's mold growing on it. Fla, covered porch, soft grill cover.

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Congrats. I got my 28" with soft cover back in September, loving it. Haven't used it as much as I hoped, now it's getting colder outside, and I keep it under a rooftop area. Worry if I do not use it at least 1-2 times per month it it will rust. I clean after every use, and put a small coating of veg oil after cleaning. May get the hard lid for better storing though. There's only the 2 of us now.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.