Got a bad case of loving Q!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bruceski44

Original poster
Nov 19, 2020
Kuna, Idaho
Hi all!
I’ve been using a COS with some modifications to turn out fairly good BBQ for many years. Also gas grill and deep fryer for alternatives. Just moved and am getting re-rigged with some new toys. Just got a KBQ and a Weber Genesis II S-435. I can’t wait to get back into my cookin groove after taking several months off prepping the house for sale and packing and moving. I’ve been lurking here for a while and getting Jeff’s emails, and thought now was a good time to engage. I appreciate the accumulated wisdom on this board and hope to contribute a little.

Reactions: JLeonard
You do know that since you have posted here things are going to get worse with your bad case, aka BBQ addiction ??? :emoji_astonished:

Reactions: Bruceski44
Welcome. Lot of acronyms I’ve never heard of haha. Is cos the cuisinart smoker? And what is the kbq?
Sorry about that, I do not want to be that guy.
COS is cheap offset smoker. The kind you can buy at the big box home improvement store. You should have seen me getting it into the back seat of my 2-door Honda Civic (no hatchback) in 1998! It made a lot of tasty food and was still in good shape when my old neighbor took it from the curb at my old house.

KBQ is an innovative smoker which is supposed to generate heavenly smoke profiles. I'll let you know more once I cook on it this weekend.
https://kbq.us/product/kbq-c-60-pit/

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky