Good price on MES 40"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jcrem1187

Original poster
Jan 8, 2018
Southern Indiana
Thought I should pass this sale on to those who may be interested. I used SMF to narrow down my choice for a first smoker. Based on my current wants and needs it seemed a MES would be best choice for me. Waited and watched for a while hoping for a bargain. Very satisfied with the price I paid this week at Cabelas mid-winter clearance sale which among other things features smokers. Ended up with a 40" Masterbuilt electric sportsmans elite gen 2.5. Included a cover, bluetooth, 6 grill grates, sausage hanger and a solid door. Sale price $279. Normally $429. Based on previous threads I found on SMF during my research phase the price of $279 is more than fair by comparison. Hope this helps someone in the market for a good entry level smoker.

Sounds like you got a great deal to me!
Congrats on the new smoker!
Looking forward to seeing it in action!
Al

I bought the 30 inch MES at Bass Pro day after Thanksgiving for $179. It was regular price of $379

Are you sure it's the 2.5 and not the 2? The water pan in the picture on their site looks slanted... I'm trying to find a 2.5 ataaagood price and so far found less than $440 for a 2.5

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky