• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gojuchang Wings

bregent

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 1, 2014
Seasoned with salt and baking powder and dried in fridge for 8 hours. Cooked at 450 for 35 minutes on the Memphis. Tossed with a mixture of butter, crushed garlic and hot gojuchang. Crunchy skin and juicy meat.

wings.jpg

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Those wings are money! How much baking powder did you put on them? I got a few pounds in the freezer and those look amazing!

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice love crunchy skin.

Warren

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Gorgeous....absolutely gorgeous!! Those look amazing. Excellent job and a beautiful pic. I'd be all over that bowl in a heartbeat.

Robert

bregent

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 1, 2014
Those wings are money! How much baking powder did you put on them? I got a few pounds in the freezer and those look amazing!
For every 4lbs of wings I use 1.5 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1.5 teaspoon baking powder.

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
Those wings look phenomenal! I do have to admit I had to look up Gojuchang, sounds tasty and need to try that!

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 7, 2017
they look great. Did you do the, in the oven? I never have success in the oven no matter what

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.