Gojuchang Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bregent

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 1, 2014
Seasoned with salt and baking powder and dried in fridge for 8 hours. Cooked at 450 for 35 minutes on the Memphis. Tossed with a mixture of butter, crushed garlic and hot gojuchang. Crunchy skin and juicy meat.

wings.jpg

Gorgeous....absolutely gorgeous!! Those look amazing. Excellent job and a beautiful pic. I'd be all over that bowl in a heartbeat.

Robert

Those wings are money! How much baking powder did you put on them? I got a few pounds in the freezer and those look amazing!

For every 4lbs of wings I use 1.5 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1.5 teaspoon baking powder.

Reactions: Fueling Around
Those wings look phenomenal! I do have to admit I had to look up Gojuchang, sounds tasty and need to try that!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky