Get out the bibs, Boys and Girls! Post your favorite Mini-WSM Q-view here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Last edited:
Reactions: bdskelly
Did a couple things for the 4th and 5th..... on my Jimmy

We also had some collard greens not in the pics.

I did a couple picnic shoulders overnight, have not taken any pics so far, I will have too when I go to pull them. They are wrapped an keeping warm till lunch.
Thats a whole lotta awesome Jar... Love chicken on the mini. Its like they were made for each other. 

points1.png

Reactions: jarjarchef
As promised here is a pic of the Pulled Pork. ....... I gave it 7hrs hot smoke in the Jumbo Mini, then it rested @ 175° in a pan with some beer and apple juice in the oven till it was lunch time. Bone pulled out with little to no resistance and still had a little texture to it.....

If it was only me and the wife, I would make a mini, but with having to cook for 15-20 people regularly, I will stick with my Jumbo Mini.......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky