• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Get out the bibs, Boys and Girls! Post your favorite Mini-WSM Q-view here!

jcollins

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 16, 2014
Awesome thread....now that i read the whole thing im starving....early lunch break? i think so.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

jarjarchef

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 30, 2010
Last edited:

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Did a couple things for the 4th and 5th..... on my Jimmy

We also had some collard greens not in the pics.

I did a couple picnic shoulders overnight, have not taken any pics so far, I will have too when I go to pull them. They are wrapped an keeping warm till lunch.
Thats a whole lotta awesome Jar... Love chicken on the mini. Its like they were made for each other. 

jarjarchef

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 30, 2010
As promised here is a pic of the Pulled Pork. ....... I gave it 7hrs hot smoke in the Jumbo Mini, then it rested @ 175° in a pan with some beer and apple juice in the oven till it was lunch time. Bone pulled out with little to no resistance and still had a little texture to it.....

If it was only me and the wife, I would make a mini, but with having to cook for 15-20 people regularly, I will stick with my Jumbo Mini.......

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.