• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Future beef

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
That will be good eats for sure. Nothing like picking them out(or call). Steaks will be smaller, but tasty for sure.

DougE

Formerly 'douge'
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
That will be good eats for sure. Nothing like picking them out(or call). Steaks will be smaller, but tasty for sure.
She's about 500 lbs right now, give or take, it'll be awhile yet before she goes to the processor. I don't let them get huge and tough before I take them off, though. I'd rather have less meat that is fork tender, than a ton of beef you can't chew. It's not like I can't have another sent off when the meat from this one is gone.

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
She's about 500 lbs right now, give or take, it'll be awhile yet before she goes to the processor. I don't let them get huge and tough before I take them off, though. I'd rather have less meat that is fork tender, than a ton of beef you can't chew. It's not like I can't have another sent off when the meat from this one is gone.
Agree

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.