Frozen Burgers in My Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Frozen Burgers in My Ninja

It’s been awhile for these Quarter Pounders, and Me & the She Bear have come to like them.
These Burgers are so Quick & Easy, I slide them into the Rotation whenever we have an opening.

So I just throw 6 Frozen patties in, and since they don’t quite fit, I lay 2 slightly on top of 2 others.
Then after a minute or 2 the shrinking of the thawing burgers makes them fit perfectly.
Then they can continue to Grill Perfectly.

So I set it for “Grill”, which defaults to “HI”, and I set it for 20 minutes (to make sure it doesn’t stop on me).
Then I close the top, which starts the Preheating. Then it's time to add the Burger Patties.
At about 5 minutes, I flipped them all over, and cooked for another 3 minutes.
With about 20 seconds left, I put a slice of Provolone on the 2 I’m going to have tonight.

The rest is in the Captions above each Picture Below:

Thanks For Visiting!

Bear

6 Quarter Pounders; These are so big, Six don't quite fit, so I just slightly Piggy-back 2 of them for a couple minutes:
IMG_8003.jpeg

After 2 minutes, they all fit fine, and only lost a little of their Grill Marks:
IMG_8004.jpeg

Melting some Provolone on my first 2 Burgers:
IMG_8005.jpeg

Bear's first Supper, with 2 Burgers, with Mustard:
IMG_8007.jpeg

Second Night's Supper Added some Sliced Baked Tater, Fried in Butter:
IMG_8008.jpeg

Bear's Second Night's Supper, with Mustard & Mrs Bear's BBQ Sauce:
IMG_8009.jpeg

Bear's Third Night's Supper with Dill Stackers, Provolone, & Mustard:
IMG_8010.jpeg

I still find it hard to believe these Frozen Burgers are Sooo Good Tasting!!! MMMmmmm...............
IMG_8011.jpeg

Looks good Bear.

My wife bought me a ninja xl for christmas. I have yet to use it.

Those look great Bear! What brand are they? I'd like to try them.

They look very good. We buy the Silver T Angus Beef and Beef Patties from Wegmans. They are surprisingly good. Are these the same?

Looks good Bear.

My wife bought me a ninja xl for christmas. I have yet to use it.

Thank You Rick!!
I've been working on a starter list of Things I've done with my Ninja so far, and I should be posting it & putting it in my Step by Step Index soon.
And Thanks for the Like!

Bear

Man, those burgers sure look good, but what really caught my eye are those sliced baked taters fried in butter. I make them most times I have leftover baked potatoes (I typically ensure I have at least a few leftovers), and they are a favorite of mine for breakfast topped with a fried egg or two.

Back to the burgers, were they better when prepared in the Ninja rather than cooked the usual way, or is the Ninja a good way to save time cooking?

They look very good. We buy the Silver T Angus Beef and Beef Patties from Wegmans. They are surprisingly good. Are these the same?

Thank You Steve!!
I stayed away from buying these Pre-made Patties for Many Years, for probably the same reason most of us have (They can't be any good!!). Now I wish I would have tried them sooner. This was the only thing good about this Pandemic---It got me to get things like this, order it & Pick it up!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I've read enough of your posts to know you have a pretty good sense of what's good Bear! I've seen these somewhere local but can't recall which supermarket. Can you post who manufactures these and where you get them at?

I won't eat ground beef from a store but I will try a frozen patty occasionally - usually with great disappointment. One of my chains put vidalia onion Bubba burgers on clearance about 4 months ago and I liked those, especially at 6$ a box. I went back and bought every box I could find at 2 different stores (4 total) and just polished them off last night! Air fried is the way to go on these things. They do take a while to cook all the way

I've read enough of your posts to know you have a pretty good sense of what's good Bear! I've seen these somewhere local but can't recall which supermarket. Can you post who manufactures these and where you get them at?

I won't eat ground beef from a store but I will try a frozen patty occasionally - usually with great disappointment. One of my chains put vidalia onion Bubba burgers on clearance about 4 months ago and I liked those, especially at 6$ a box. I went back and bought every box I could find at 2 different stores (4 total) and just polished them off last night! Air fried is the way to go on these things. They do take a while to cook all the way

Thanks for the Compliment,
Our favorite ones are the Quarter Pound "Brooklyn Steakhouse Burgers",
I posted in Post #6 above. I get them at "Giant Food Store".

Bear

Man, those burgers sure look good, but what really caught my eye are those sliced baked taters fried in butter. I make them most times I have leftover baked potatoes (I typically ensure I have at least a few leftovers), and they are a favorite of mine for breakfast topped with a fried egg or two.

Back to the burgers, were they better when prepared in the Ninja rather than cooked the usual way, or is the Ninja a good way to save time cooking?

Thank You Pete!!
Actually The Burgers could be better over wood or Charcoal, but not worth my struggling to get in & out with oxygen & other problems. These are better than any other way I've ever had, and I don't have to go far.
Yes they are quick too, and Mrs Bear says the Non-stick really is a breeze to clean.
Note: Oxygen & Fire are not a good mix.
And Yes we always plan an extra Baked Tater for my next day slices.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky