Fresh Sausage in the #360 Air Fryer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Fresh Sausage in the #360 Air Fryer

I sure can get some Great Sausage when I run it through one of my Air Fryers.
I enjoy the Cured & Smoked Sausage more, but this Fresh Sausage is Great too!

So the first thing I did was Prick them all a few times with a Fork.
Then I coated them lightly with Olive Oil, and laid them out in the Crisper Basket apart from each other.
I Put the Baking Pan in the Fryer, below the Basket (to catch drippings), set it at 360° & 20 minutes. I’m really only going to cook them for about 14 minutes, but I set it at 20 minutes, so I can pause it at 14 minutes to make sure they’re done. In fact I checked these at 14 minutes & removed them, because they were all over 165° IT.
So I put some “Tallarico’s Peppers in Sauce” on the roll, and dropped a nice plump Sausage into the roll.
Then it was “Chow-Down” Time for Da Bear!! MMMMMmmm….

No Sides this time—Just two nice “Country Style Fresh Sausage Sammies”. I actually do that pretty often. I'm not big on sides, when I'm enjoying Sammies!!

Did the same thing a couple more times the next couple of nights, and then I got rid of the last Sausage by slicing it up & putting the slices on a couple of Bread Pizzas——I'll be posting that next—So Stay Tuned!!

Thanks for looking,

Bear

Easier to stab with a fork a bunch of times, while in the Vac Bag:
IMG_5165.jpg

Ready for Air Fryer:
IMG_5166.jpg

Set Air Fryer @ 360° :
IMG_5169.jpg

Tallarico's Peppers in Sauce on a Roll, waiting for a Sausage:
IMG_5170.jpg

All Done after 14 minutes @ 360°:
IMG_5171.jpg

MMMMmmmmm...... Great Bear-Bait !!!
IMG_5172.jpg

Your're eating good up that way . I do my 1/4 pound hot dogs in the 360 and they come out great . Haven't tried fresh yet , but just might today . ( stuffing homemade Italian today ) if I do I'll follow the lead you always provide . Never had one fail yet . Thanks for that .
You do that 360 proud . Nice work again .
I used mine to bake a loaf of bread yesterday ,, so handy .

Your're eating good up that way . I do my 1/4 pound hot dogs in the 360 and they come out great . Haven't tried fresh yet , but just might today . ( stuffing homemade Italian today ) if I do I'll follow the lead you always provide . Never had one fail yet . Thanks for that .
You do that 360 proud . Nice work again .
I used mine to bake a loaf of bread yesterday ,, so handy .

Thank You Rich!!
I only ever made Bread in my Bread Machine, but haven't made in for many years.
I loved the fresh bread so much, I had to eat a lot to keep it from going stale.
Too many calories!!! If there was only a decent tasting Bread without many calories!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: sawhorseray
Well geez Bear, now I'll know how to set the 360 for sausage! That looks scrumptious and I'd be real happy down to some sausage like that, Like! Maybe some day next January it'll be too cold here to fire up the Weber for the fresh chicken and hog Italian I make, it sure wasn't too cold yesterday. RAY
DSCN1818.JPG

Well here's another one if you don't try you won't know . Threw one in while I was cleaning up from stuffing .
Yup right at 15 minutes it was done . Didn't poke these , came out perfect . So juicy and really nice snap .

Looks Good to me, We were just telling our neighbors how great that Air Fryer is, and all the good stuff you make !! "Like"

Gary

Well geez Bear, now I'll know how to set the 360 for sausage! That looks scrumptious and I'd be real happy down to some sausage like that, Like! Maybe some day next January it'll be too cold here to fire up the Weber for the fresh chicken and hog Italian I make, it sure wasn't too cold yesterday. RAY
View attachment 445911

Thank You Ray!!
We hit 70° here the other day, and then 81° the next day.
Back down to normal now.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Well here's another one if you don't try you won't know . Threw one in while I was cleaning up from stuffing .
Yup right at 15 minutes it was done . Didn't poke these , came out perfect . So juicy and really nice snap .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---Makes great Sausage too!!

Bear

Looks Good to me, We were just telling our neighbors how great that Air Fryer is, and all the good stuff you make !! "Like"

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
I love this #360 !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Almost missed this one. Man great looking sausage. I like molasses on my sausage sammies.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Hmm--Never tried Molasses on my Sausage, but I don't like Sweets on my Meats.
I don't use it on Scrapple either, as some do.
And Thanks for the Like.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky