Freedom Day !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
My friend who was stuck on the Grand Princess and then sent to quarantine at a military base in San Diego for two weeks just emailed me to say they were driving he and his wife to a Hertz rental car facility at 11 this morning. Been a long haul when I think about it, being at home ain't so bad. He reported poor food and no booze at the base, never going on another cruise as long as he lives. RAY

I have to wonder what kind of military base has no liquor allowed, they must have a Officer's Club. He said four out of 800 people brought there tested positive for Covid-19. I'm sure he'll make the 450 mile drive home in record time, he mentioned something about whisky, wine, and steak. RAY

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Glad to hear they are on the way home! What they have been through is something I can't imagine.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky