Forum Christmas exchange

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Will we be doing it again this year? I thought it was enjoyable to scout for local goodies to exchange. Was also fun to read about everyone’s exchanges.

Reactions: Sowsage
I'd like to think I'll be better prepared than last year gift wise, but I still can't think of anything good as I sit and type this.

Never tried it. Are the members matched randomly, or do you get to pick?...JJ

Members are matched randomly. Although there are side deals between members as well lol. But those are private gift exchanges :-D

Sounds fun. So random assignment of person to gift to and it’s the givers choice or do those who enter list a couple suggestions on what they should like to try (I.e rubs, equipment/supplies)?

I’m in but i don’t think that home made should be included..

That's a tough one. There plenty of people here that I fully trust to properly prepare food items. Last year I was given some pepperoni that was home made, dry cured. That was the best I've ever had. But, you do bring a valid point. One that I'm not qualified to answer. In both experience or authority of this site.

Reactions: pc farmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky