For those dealing with the snow and nasty weather

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Caution Bear at work!

ace7b0e2_DSC01841copy.jpg
bear can you bring that to my house it should be done snowing by the time you get here

All you sympathetic people in Florida and California, we will remember you when Hurricane and Earthquake Seasons arrive... (if we have thawed out by then)
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hey Paul

You seem to forget we already went thru the 1000 year flood out here

Texas got some weather today too.  Started out 3:30 am with rain into freezing rain, then heavy sleet, about 3 inches, then a few inches of snow to top it off by 8 am.  I left for work at 9 am (normally leave at 6:30 am) and didn't get there until 12;30 PM,normally a 25 min. drive, 12 miles.  Store didn't get opened until I got there (no other employees made it in) and I closed 2 hours early at 7pm, did 10 tickets total and none for the last 2 hours.  Then drive on sheer ice all the way home, 18-22 mph.  I called my wife and told her I just couldn't go any further, I'd had it, I could not go any further at all.  She asked why;  I told her I was sitting in front of the garage door and couldn't go any further, period, lol!, then asked her if she got the mail or would she like me to walk across the street to get it.  She brained me when I got into the house, lol!

The ice is now here!!! The dog decided that at 11 tonight that it was playtime,and wanted to go outside....So we walked out the back porch..when she finally stoped sliding she turned around and went back in the house!!!! It was the funniest darn thing i ever saw!! And the look on her face was pricless, like whoa what the h**l just happened!!! If i only had a video camera i coulda won 10,000 on americas funniest home videos!!!

Predictions around here are always wrong.

Yahoo Weather couldn't get Wednesday's weather right, even if they waited until Thursday to make their predictions!

Bear
Did they at least get it right, after the fact?!!!

LOL----Check on Yahoo Weather sometime:

Doesn't matter what time of year, or what the temp is, or how windy it is, they always have the "current" temp & the "wind chill" exactly the same!----MORONS !!!

It can be 20˚ current temperature.

40 MPH wind.

And it says "Feels like 20˚".

Been like that for years,

Bear

coyote, I wonder if the wind blows in Kansas??????

-12 here this morning, but the sun is out and no wind today, actually quite b-e-a-utiful! I Love Montana!!!!!

heres a few shots of me digging us out. dont know what the officail total was here but I think we got at least 18"- 20 " andI had some 4ft drifts

490b32cb_25Pushingtotheside.jpg
9b54c3c0_29Kickingupsomesnow.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky