1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

For Rio_Grande and Otter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pineywoods, Oct 18, 2010.

1. pineywoods

pineywoods SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

I thought ya'll could use a little inspiration this was taken at the property across the street from camp. What would ya do with this thing [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW!!!! I would love the opportunity to hunt wild boar. That'll definitely fill the freezer. 

3. rio_grande

rio_grande Smoking Fanatic

Keep him fat for me will ya,,, He and I had a date but I got stood up,,,, Boy do I have a crow to pick with that little fella :)

I want one.

4. mballi3011

mballi3011 Epic Pitmaster OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Hang in there Jeff I have some more corn and beer for this little piggy. Now you and otter go up an gather all your rocks and cans and then come down to Fla for some real piggy. Hurry jeff I saw jerry loading up something.

5. otter

otter Meat Mopper

I'm ready now man he is a nice one and his little friends would make some great meat hogs !!!!!!

I've got some Red Plumb and Apple I can trade for him ... LOL

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  6. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

i think i'd like to try that one w/ my 357 and my hand loads

7. otter

otter Meat Mopper

I haven't got one or seen one yet , But was sure I had one in spitting distance last spring at Pineywoods place just was to thick to see...

I was useing a Ruger mini 30 and my Springfield XD 45 for back up . If I get to go this year I may take my old Win.94 Big Boar XTR .375

I know it has all the knock down that any large Boar couldn't take..

8. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

One that big is good for one thing.

Burying in the ground for fertilizer.

9. otter

otter Meat Mopper

I know he wouldn't be worth eating . But the smaller ones would be great

10. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

I'd give them a .55 gr. ear cleaner. I'd freeze the little ones for a month and smoke em.

11. meateater

meateater Legendary Pitmaster SMF Premier Member

Why waste good coyote bait? [​IMG]