For Rio_Grande and Otter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
I thought ya'll could use a little inspiration this was taken at the property across the street from camp. What would ya do with this thing
biggrin.gif

8339d0a4_MDGC0063.jpg

Keep him fat for me will ya,,, He and I had a date but I got stood up,,,, Boy do I have a crow to pick with that little fella :)

I want one.

icon_cool.gif

Hang in there Jeff I have some more corn and beer for this little piggy. Now you and otter go up an gather all your rocks and cans and then come down to Fla for some real piggy. Hurry jeff I saw jerry loading up something.

I'm ready now man he is a nice one and his little friends would make some great meat hogs !!!!!!

I've got some Red Plumb and Apple I can trade for him ... LOL

Last edited:
i think i'd like to try that one w/ my 357 and my hand loads

I haven't got one or seen one yet , But was sure I had one in spitting distance last spring at Pineywoods place just was to thick to see...

I was useing a Ruger mini 30 and my Springfield XD 45 for back up . If I get to go this year I may take my old Win.94 Big Boar XTR .375

I know it has all the knock down that any large Boar couldn't take..

One that big is good for one thing.

Burying in the ground for fertilizer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky