Folding fillet knife.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a fan of the orange. I use an orange handled Morakniv for bait. It stands out and when it's on the floor of a boat or in the sand at the surf - I don't have to work too hard to find it.

Come on now Steve we're waiting for that report you need to go fishing :emoji_laughing: LOL see now you can tell your wife you had to go fishing to report on the knife. On a serious note it does look good I'll wait to see how you like it no rush here it's about to hot to catch much on the saltwater flats

Come on now Steve we're waiting for that report you need to go fishing :emoji_laughing: LOL see now you can tell your wife you had to go fishing to report on the knife. On a serious note it does look good I'll wait to see how you like it no rush here it's about to hot to catch much on the saltwater flats
I'll be going next week. And I hope I'll catch something to use it on!

Well, I used it yesterday to trim up a pork shoulder for the smoker. Not exactly what it is meant for. But worked fine and is plenty sharp.

Well, I used it yesterday to trim up a pork shoulder for the smoker. Not exactly what it is meant for. But worked fine and is plenty sharp.
Thanks for reporting, Steve!!
Maybe Santa has one that will fit on Bear Jr's list.

Bear

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky