Flat Top Spicy Ravioli W / Italian Sausage (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ravioli on a griddle? I like it! The whole meal looks outstanding Robert.

Thanks Joe. Never had fried ravioli but it sounds good, especially with some tasty marinara for dipping.

Robert

TXS, Your pics are clear and your food looks delicious !!!

Appreciate it. A few of the latter pics came out OK but most of them are pretty blurry. Heck, you can't even tell what's in the bowl that has the peppers and onions in it :emoji_anguished:

Robert

Wow! Only you would have ever thought to cook up ravs on a flat top Robert, that's one fantastic looking plate just bursting with favor. Tip of the cap and another huge Like Robert, your cooks never cease to amaze me.

Thanks so much Ray. Any word yet from Cabela's on your griddle top? One can only think you'll come up with a bunch more fun stuff to share with folks.

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Great looking meal Robert! Heck I would love to be there just to see your face light up with a new idea on what to make next!

Too funny Ryan but thank you. The ideas typically hit after a couple beers and hanging out in the pool with not much to think about. Tracy can usually tell when I'm conjuring up something new. I guess I get that thousand yard stare that she's come to recognize.

Robert

Nice lookin' meal on the almost new toy!

Thank you John. Something you may want to consider with you and Sue bouncing back and forth between the valley and the mountains as well as your love for camping. This thing is small but large enough to accommodate quite a few people, it's light and easy to transport. There is a little heft to the griddle top but not excessive in any way. One of these would potentially be great for you guys to haul all over the country

Robert

Thanks so much Ray. Any word yet from Cabela's on your griddle top? One can only think you'll come up with a bunch more fun stuff to share with folks. Robert

Nothing heard back from Cabelas or Camp Chef yet Robert, guess they've all cut back on help due to the pandemic. I'm in no rush, just took some chicken thighs and beef ribs out of the freezer, be firing up the Weber in this heat. RAY

Authentic Italian? Much like Authentic Chinese, Authentic Polish, Authentic Mexican

Jimmy...once again I appreciate the insight and information sir. Not only are you a top shelf chef you apparently have a great grasp of the history of cuisine. I always love to read through the stuff like this that you share.

Robert

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Personally I’ve learned over the years of doing ravioli on my flat top that it tastes best if you fry some bacon first then reheat the ravioli in the bacon grease.

Now this is an idea that I love!! Thanks for sharing and it'll certainly be added to the agenda on the next trip with this.

The bacon flavor takes it from mediocre to phenomenal

This was far beyond mediocre but I definitely see the advantages of the bacon. We all know bacon makes everything better :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I contribute to the chat - camaraderie, joking, and sharing ideas. Fantastic group of people in there. Easier than sending and receiving all of those PMs.
I must agree fine group of very knowledgeable folks in chat. Sometimes I get frustrated replying to all the pm’s and missing things in chat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky