FLANK STEAK !!! 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jaccard and marinade the begeezus out of it! Then sear it hot and fast like a steak. Its not a slow cooker.

I've tried a bunch of marinades but my favorite is just soy sauce and black pepper. Marinate for a couple of hours - it's thin and doesn't need any longer. Then sear as hot as you can to get a good char.

This is one that we have used for years.

Flank Steak Marinade

½ cup salad oil

¼ cup honey

¼ cup red wine vinegar

1 T garlic powder

2 tsp ginger

1 cup soy sauce

And like they said, sear the heck out of it!

Go to store and buy a bottle of “Mojo” marinade. It may be in the ethnic food section. Put flank steak in large ziploc and pour most of bottle in.
Let it sit in fridge at least overnight and then cook to medium and slice thin. Enjoy on a tortilla!

My mother used to make a stuffed flank steak. Pretty sure it was crushed up ritz crackers and mushrooms. I havent had it in decades but i remember it being off the charts.

Teriyaki marinade and cook over high heat. Love it.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky