Flank steak.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Winner winner that is not a chicken dinner!!! Lol

That is perfectly cooke flank Steve!

Looks great Steve!! I really like flank steak and should get it more often! You got a perfect char on that and the marinade sounds delicious.

MAN, that looks great Steve!!
Thanks Charles!

Great looking meal. Aint nothing wrong with cheating a little here and there.

Jim
Thanks Jim!

Winner winner that is not a chicken dinner!!! Lol

That is perfectly cooke flank Steve!
Lol! Thanks!

Looks great Steve!! I really like flank steak and should get it more often! You got a perfect char on that and the marinade sounds delicious.
Thanks Jeff!

Great job on that steak Steve. Flank was a staple growing up and i still love them, but he price has gotten out of control lately.

Point for sure
Chris

One fine looking plate of food right there Steve. You know it's right up my alley and I'd not leave the table till there was nothing at all left. Beautiful work my friend!!
mashed taters with beef gravy. Cheated on that. It was store bought.
So....you trying to enable people to stop making gravy and start supporting the price gougers? Shame on you :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Steve , i also thought you were going to shove it in the pizza oven

Just love the look of the grilled steak
That is a great looking plate of food

And gravy and mashed , fantastic. I don't care where the gravy came from as long as it tastes good on my mashed

David

Great job on that steak Steve. Flank was a staple growing up and i still love them, but he price has gotten out of control lately.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! A touch over 12.00 a pound up this way. But it was worth it.

One fine looking plate of food right there Steve. You know it's right up my alley and I'd not leave the table till there was nothing at all left. Beautiful work my friend!!

So....you trying to enable people to stop making gravy and start supporting the price gougers? Shame on you :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks Robert! As for enabling. HECK NO! lol! Homemade gravy is far better!

Steve , i also thought you were going to shove it in the pizza oven

Just love the look of the grilled steak
That is a great looking plate of food

And gravy and mashed , fantastic. I don't care where the gravy came from as long as it tastes good on my mashed

David
Thanks David! I've done steak in the Ooni. Get the grizzler stupid hot. Put the steak on for a minute or 2 on each side. Then turn the flame down. Does a real good job.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
This looks delicious 😍 Flank steak is one of my favorites. I recently tried this marinade recipe and it was incredible. Highly recommend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky