Fish on the Campfire..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Jeanie, nothing like sitting down to a fresh meal at dark. Sounds as if you had some fun on your time-off. It's all good my friend.

lol Thanks Lou! I should have kept him.. :)

Thank you Bear, it was a lot of fun...:)

Haha.. Bob!! The order has been lifted..now get down here and help me clean a hog.. I need to butcher it before deer season.
biggrin.gif

Ak.. I'm a light weight beer drinker...not givin' up my coors light. lol
tongue.gif

Thanks!

lol Michael...thanks for not giving me heck about my beer.. I've had that same coozie for a long time... glad it can't talk.
biggrin.gif

I DO belong to several Q sites but mainly post here and at one other site. I'll probably stay until I get ran off. :)

I would LOVE to go fishing in Florida... Speargun would be awesome!.. If I ever get down there I'll definately let you know..Thanks for the offer.

As for my looks......you aren't missing a thing. 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky