First smoked burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joew30

Original poster
Jan 11, 2015
Valley View Texas
Doing my first smoked burgers. Pretty basic today. Just seasoned and stuffed with cheddar. We were up all night hunting and I was tired.
I do have one question. How long do you typically smoke a burger for and what is the best temp? I'm on 225 right now. Thanks. Enjoy this beautiful day.

Haven't smoked a burger yet but 225* is where I'd cook it. Need to get our burger stuffer out!

The finished product. Letting them rest for a few and letting my stomach prepare.
drool.gif

Tasty looking burgers!

I run the smoker at 180 so I get as much smoke as possible since they don't take too long to cook. As for internal temp depends on how you like your burgers. Follow the same temps for beef. I myself don't cook burgers to a temp. I use the touch method.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky