First large batch of snack sticks in my WSM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your sticks turned out great! Nice mod to the WSM to get it done!

points1.png

Looks great,,, Nice job, I too am figuring on what flavor to do next,,,,,, What flavors did you go with on this one??

A full smoker is a happy smoker

POINT for a FULL smoker

DS

This batch was Willy's snack mix from Waltons. I'm thinking next time I'll try pepperoni sticks.

It might seem like a lot, but I live in a small town with a bunch of people that trade food and recipes. I'll trade Canadian bacon for jalapeño jelly, or snacks sticks for venison salami, fresh pastrami for homemade booze......

Super sticks!

Disco

Looks awesome not to derail your thread by any means but how do you's get your sausages so tight abs shrivelled up, I tried smoking a batch on the weekend and the came out cooked but soft and the casings were loose not like yours I would love to know how thanks

Looks awesome not to derail your thread by any means but how do you's get your sausages so tight abs shrivelled up, I tried smoking a batch on the weekend and the came out cooked but soft and the casings were loose not like yours I would love to know how thanks
What do you mean by soft?  I'm still learning myself, I think one reason for loose casings is too high of a temp.  Do you have any pics?

I've done sticks several times in the past, these are by far my best.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky