First Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ab canuck

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 20, 2016
Alberta Canada
 Well after being away for work for a lengthy time, Finally home and adjusting to a somewhat normal life again, I am starting the list..... It's still to cold out to start the smoker build, over a foot of snow and a few feet of frost out. I decided to try building a fatty. 

I did the weave and sprinkled some NM Chile powder on the bacon, 
 Then seasoned 1.5 lbs elk burger and rolled out, 
 Then it was stuffed with our venison/pork smoked Andouille sausage, peppers, Jalapenos and dome extra old store bought smoked cheese. Sprinkled with some Garlic Sriracha, and some more NM Chile

Now rolled up and chilling in the fridge for an hour or 2 and go to the grill. 

According to the wife.... When I am gone for extended periods of time it is not always a good thing.... lol I did some internet shopping, I will christen the new weber charcoal grill today with the fatty...
biggrin.gif

Will post some finished pics when done..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky