Finally "Pulled Pork in Stuffed Scalloped Potato Roll "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Dan for the like and the comment

Glad you liked it , and I just see food in my books and on the www, than i try them or I take parts for different things , ( does not always work )

Than when I'm stumped I try a little of @tx smoker 's tricks and float around in the frozen lake ( no pool here ) with a margarita or 2 . lol

David
No shortage of ice that way! :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
OH YEA!!! Bookmarked and screen printed with the pictures, so I don't make it a mess! 🍻
John

P.S. - The pdf print file is ten pages long like a cookbook step by step.

Thanks John for the like and the comment

I hope you give it a 🌪 🌪 whirl. If you do and have any questions just give me a shout. I thinkI went through it pretty good

David

I had another slab or two for supper again tonight, It was just as good as the first time , But the cuts show the ingredients much better

DSC_3932.JPG
DSC_3931.JPG

David

So maybe I missed it, but what's all in Monas salad, or how did she make it?

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky