Finally joined

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hookedonsmoke

Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Hooppole, IL
Hi all, I have been lurking for a while, and taking your advice!  Thanksgiving bird turned out great!  or at least the 2nd one did, lol ! I received my smoker for Father's Day and have been using it frequently ever since.  I own a Smoke Hollow 30" electric smoker (for now), and live in northwestern IL.  I just purchased a vertical stuffer and am going to attempt some venison snack sticks and salami soon.  The spices and casings just arrived yesterday and the AMNPS is on its way!  Thanks for sharing all your knowledge to us newbies!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky