finally got around to donating

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle_lar

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hennepin, Illinois
I have learned so much and have met so many great people on here, I should kick myself in the butt for not doing it long ago. I finally made a dontaiton to the sight and just want to send a big thank you out to Jeff and everyone that makes this great sight possible!

Smoke on!!
beercheer.gif

That's awesome Lar! I'm a lifetime member myself, and you know you can turn off the advertising now that you are a premier member.

Click on "My Profile" then click on "Edit Account Details" and you will see an option near the bottom to turn it off check the box then hit the save button. Thanks for supporting the site

Last edited:
Hey good for you... If more people would become Premier Members the site could become even more awesome...JJ

icon_cool.gif

Man I need to check my status too. I think that I'm a lifetime kind of guy. And the way things are going Jeff better all of my money he can.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky